Is your helper going back to her country for a short break? You will need to apply home leave and ensure all relevant permits and documents are in place. This includes liaising with the Embassies on documents’ applications and endorsements. The process may sound daunting to you, but not to us! Let us take over these administrative headaches off of you!

We work with an established insurer to ensure you get the most appropriate insurance plan for your helper, for you and your helper’s peace of mind!

Work Permits for maids are valid for 2 years. REN will help you with all Work Permit related matters; leave all the administrative work to us!

Do you have a loved one to be taken care of? Have a new addition to the family? Fret not! We work with an established and reputable training center to ensure that your helper is equipped with the necessary skills.

Whether it is a new hire, an experienced helper, or you already have someone in mind, we are here to help. Let us handle all the administrative work for you!

Please contact us for more information.